Monday: Open by appointment
Sunday: Open by appointment
The Flower Boutique is a wedding and event specialist and is available for consultation work on Monday and Sunday by appointment.
It is not always necessary to make an appointment however we would strongly advise you check in advance to avoid disappointment as The Flower Boutique is a very busy flower shop and our wedding specialist may not be able to give you the special attention your wedding deserves if you have not made an appointment for a consultation.
Yes we provide the following services:
- Wedding Flowers including bridal flowers, church flowers, reception flowers, ceremony flowers, candelabras, bay trees, flower arches, cake decoration and many more.
- Flowers for receptions, meetings rooms, display stands and all public areas
- Flowers for corporate events, table centres, presentations, product launches.
- Occasion based flower deliveries i.e. birthdays, new baby, retirement, thank you, get well, visitor/guest requests, sympathy etc.
- Corporate Gifting: flowers, fruit hamper, wine, chocolates and champagne.
- Daily delivery service in Dublin.
- Express delivery service in Dublin within 2 hours.
- International delivery service offered through reliable partners throughout the world.
- Wedding Flowers please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Corporate Discounts please contact email@example.com for more information
- Staff Discounts please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
When your loved ones give you a bunch of flowers, or when you buy some cut flowers from a florist, no doubt you want them to last for as long as possible. Here are a few tips to help prolong the life of cut flowers
- Clean the vase with hot soapy water and some household bleach to eliminate bacteria and fungi. Rinse thoroughly.
- Remove lower leaves from the stems so none will be in the water. Rotting foliage encourages bacterial growth in the water and shortens the life of your flowers.
- Re-cut the stems at an angle of about 45 degrees with a sharp knife or scissors, removing about 1 – 2 inches. Do this under water (in the sink, or just hold the stems under a running tap). Professional florists advise that you do not hammer or crush the stem ends as this only destroys cell structure and inhibits their ability to take up water.
- Place flowers in warm (not hot) water if you want them to open more quickly.
- Mix some flower food into the water. This may be provided by your florist, or you can make some yourself easily and cheaply (see recipe below).
- Keep your flowers cool. The higher the temperature, the faster the flowers lose water and deteriorate. A tip from professional florists is to cut the flowers in the morning, when the temperature is cooler. Don’t put flowers in warm locations such as in direct sun, near TV sets, radiators or fireplaces.
- Another advice from florists is to keep flowers away from fruit. Fruit releases a gas called ethylene which quickens the flowering process and shortens the vase life of your flowers.
- Every other day, re-cut stems another half inch, check water level and top up with flower food if necessary. If the water is cloudy replace the entire vase with fresh solution. Remove any foliage below the water line.
- Remove flowers as they fade. With some varieties this will encourage other buds to open.
- Follow these tips from professional florists and you will enjoy your cut flowers for 5 to 7 days. If you have a specific question about your flowers, contact your florist immediately. A professional florist will be able to offer advice and address any questions.
We can deliver to the following areas:
Artane, Ashbourne, Baldoyle, Balbriggan, Ballinteer, Ballybaughal, Ballyfermot, Ballymun, Ballsbridge, Bayside, Blackrock, Blanchardstown, Booterstown, Bray, Cabinteely, Cabra, Castleknock, Chapelizod, Churchtown, Citywest, Clondalkin, Clonsilla, Clonskeagh , Clontarf, Coolock, Crumlin, Dalkey, Deansgrange, Delgany, Dolphins Barn , Donabate, Donnybrook, Drimnagh, Drumcondra, Dublin Airport, Dundrum, Dun Laoghaire, Enniskerry, Fairview, Finglas, Firhouse, Foxrock, Garristown, Glasthule, Glenageary, Glencullen, Greystones, Howth, Inchicore, Islandbridge, Killiney, Kinsealy, Killester, Kilmainham, Kilmacud, Kimmage, Knocklyon, Leopardstown, Loughlinstown, Lucan, Lusk, Malahide, Marino, Miltown, Monkstown, Mount Merrion, Naas Road, Navan Road, Palmerstown, Phibsboro, Portmarnock, Raheny, Ranelagh, Rathcoole, Rathfarnam, Rathgar, Rathmichael, Rathmines, Ringsend, Ronanstown, Saggart, Sallynoggin, Sandycove, Sandyford, Sandymount, Santry, Shankill , Skerries, Stepaside, Stillorgan, Sutton, Swords, Tallaght, Templeogue, Terenure, Walkinstown, Whitehall, Windy Arbour.
Dublin 1, Dublin 2, Dublin 3, Dublin 4, Dublin 5, Dublin 6, Dublin 6w, Dublin 7, Dublin 8, Dublin 9, Dublin 10, Dublin 11, Dublin 12, Dublin 13 , Dublin 14, Dublin 15, Dublin 16, Dublin 18, Dublin 20, Dublin 22, Dublin 24
Beaumont, Blackrock Clinic, Bon Secour, Coombe, Dalkey Manor, Harold X Hospital, Holles Street, James Connoly, St. James, Mater, Mount Caramel, Rotunda, St. Josephs, St. Lukes, St. Michaels, St. Vincents, Tallaght, The National Rehabilitation Hospital Rochestown Ave,
Yes if the order is place before 12 o’clock we will guarantee same day delivery. After 12 o’clock we can provide an express same day delivery at for a small extra charge. Same day delivery does not apply on Sundays or Bank Holidays. Please contact us on 01 2844031 for more information.